Lasers facilitate a wide variety of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures, usually with less risk and less physical discomfort to patients than with conventional surgical procedures. The Aesthetic Center by Kaiser Permanente is equipped with the Palomar StarLux® 500 Pulsed Light System Laser.
Palomar StarLux® 500 Pulsed Light System Laser
The Palomar Starlux laser is a state-of-the-art laser which allows for many different cosmetic treatments.
Its high power results in fewer treatments, while its adjustable cooling technology keeps temperature lower, thereby minimizing thermal skin damage.
The following are common aesthetic treatments that our patients have received:
- Photofacials: Remove unwanted brown spots and broken blood vessels from sun damage which results in improved skin tone and texture
- Skin resurfacing: Significant reduction of fine lines and improvement of texture and tone of skin
- Permanent hair reduction: Remove unwanted hairs
- Leg Vein treatment: Improve the appearance of legs by removing unwanted spider veins
- Scar treatment: Improve the appearance of scar such as acne scars, surgical scars, and traumatic scars
- Brown spot treatment: Remove unwanted sun spots
- Vascular lesion treatment: Remove unwanted broken blood vessels and cherry angiomas